Return Policy for Products
- Buyer's Product related complainant for refund or replacement will the processed in accordance with the TrustPay Policy available at http://www.mylocalhubs.com/info/TrustPay. Both Buyer and Seller agree to this TrustPay Policy. However, in the event of false, frivolous or baseless complaints regarding the delivery or quality of the Products, the Buyer will not be eligible for refund or replacement.
- Before accepting delivery of any Product, the Buyer shall reasonably ensure that the Product's packaging is not damaged or tampered.
- The return process of a Product may be subject to additional terms depending on the nature and category of the Product. Any such additional terms may be specified on the Website or be intimated by the Seller at the time of purchase of the Product.
- In the event the return of a Product is duly accepted by Seller, the value of such Product, as originally paid by Buyer during acceptance of Product, will either be refunded to Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such refund, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer. LOCALHUBS shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
- Buyer agrees that if the returned Product is not accepted by the Seller then LOCALHUBS shall have the right liquidate or sell those Products and give all the valid title, rights and interests including warranties and other collaterals and benefits associated with those Products (as the Buyer would have received from the Seller) to any third party to whom those Products are sold.